November 2011, I traveled to Nicaragua as a volunteer with Habitat for Humanity's Global Village program.
Click on any picture to see more friends and sights from that trip
The above are just a few pictures of my friends that I have taken as I have traveled a small corner of the world we live in.
I’m not a travel agent and do not have my own business, but I like to assist others in making travel plans or helping them decide where in the world to go. I plan our trips, by scouring brochures or searching on the Internet.
My original goal was to visit 100 countries. On January 9, 2009 I made this goal when I stepped on the Antarctic Peninsula. I guess I now need to up my goal to 150. I track my countries based on the Traveler’s Century Club listing. The Traveler’s Century Club is pretty liberal in what counts (for example Alaska and Hawaii count as they are more than 50 miles from the continental USA), which is OK, if you are trying to reach 100. Here is my Country List.
Please browse my site and tell me what you think. If you would like help finding a unique vacation I would love to help you.
I also have several other goals besides my
100 150 countries
1. Sell my Amazing Rally idea to producers of the CBS Television show “The Amazing Race” or maybe one of the shark’s on ABC’s “Shark Tank”
tiger. Done! Susan
gave me a visit to the Siberian Tiger
Conservation Association for Christmas 2006. See
us with Ekaterina.
3. Ride in a blimp over a major sporting event. Anyone know the CEO of Goodyear?
Visit Antarctica Done! Landed January 9, 2009 6. Visit
Plus climbed Wayna
Picchu June 4, 2010
7. Voice a character on the Simpsons
8. See the Pyramids
9. Climb Skellig Michael
10. Tiger’s Nest monastery in Bhutan staying in the Amankora Hotel
11. The abbey and town on France’s Mont-St-Michel
12. See the Northern Lights